Saturday, October 28, 2017

I'm Under Your Spell

Good morning!  I have another Halloween card featuring the adorable Witch Way Is The Candy? stamps and dies.


I colored all the cute witch and her froggy with copics then diecut them using the coordinating die-namics.  I used the Mini Cloud Stencil and distress ink to create the clouds on the white cardstock.  The paper is from Pink & Main's Not Too Spooky 6 x 6 paper pad.  I used a black glaze pen on the witch's and frog's eyes and then adhered everything with foam tape for some dimension.

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E00, E000, R20, R00
Hair - E15, YR23, Y21
Broom - E25, E23, E21, YR23, Y19
Hat - C7, C5, C3, BG09, BG05, BG01, B000, YR23
Cape - E08, YR18, YR14, YR12
Blue - BG09, BG05, BG01, B000
Purple - V17, V15, V12
Frog - YG17, YG03, YG01, YG00

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you're having an awesome weekend!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - BB Witch Way Is The Candy?
Paper:  Pink & Main - Not Too Spooky; Neenah
Other:  Copics, distress ink, MFT BB Witch Way Is The Candy? die-namics, MFT Mini Cloud Stencil, black glaze pen, white embossing powder

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are always so fabulous Anita...I am a LONG time follower of your blog, I quietly observe in the BG but I just wanted you to know I think your work is awesome and you have such mastery of mixing in patterned papers with your colored images! I just love looking to see what you are sharing with us...and on that note....TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable. Love how you've done the clouds & the colours are perfect. Love it!

    XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business

    ReplyDelete