Friday, October 27, 2017

Halloween Treat Boxes

Good morning!  Halloween  is next week so I thought I would make a couple of treat boxes for my grandkids.


These cute Halloween characters are from The Greeting Farm's Trick or Treat stamp set.  There are lots more costumed kids in this set so be sure to stop by and check it out.  I colored the images with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I diecut the treat boxes with Lawn Fawn's Scalloped Treat Box die.  I decorated the treat boxes using the Scalloped Treat Box Haunted House Add-On dies.  I diecut the star name tags with the Tiny Tags dies and tied them on with some black twine.  All I need to do is fill them with candy and hope that I don't eat more than I put in their treat boxes lol.

Copics used:
Kitty Girl
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E43, E42, E41
Clothes - YR18, YR14, YR12, C7, C5, C3, C1
Frankenstein
Skin - YG17, YG03, YG01
Hair - C7, C5, C3, C1
Clothes - C7, C5, C3, V17, V15, V12, YR07, YR04, YR02


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing weekend!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Trick or Treat
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, TGF Trick or Treat dies, LF Scalloped Treat Box die, LF Scalloped Treat Box Haunted House Add-On die, LF Tiny Tags die, twine      

2 comments: