Wednesday, October 25, 2017

It's Christmas Time Again

Good morning!  I hope you're having a fabulous week so far.  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card I made using some new products from Neat & Tangled.


These adorable images are from the Get Yeti stamp set.  Do you see how cute that little dog with the antlers is ... love him!  There are lots of other sweet images included in this set so be sure to stop by their shop and check them out!  I colored the dog and bird with copics and then diecut them using the Get Yeti - Nice and Neat Dies.  My designer paper is from one of my favorite 6x6 pads from years ago (yes, I've been hoarding it).  I used a stitched rectangle die to cut the designer paper and I used dies from My Favorite Things to create the red frame and the sentiment banner.  I used a black glaze pen on the dog and bird eyes and then adhered the critters and sentiment with foam tape.

Copics used:
Dog - C7, C5, C3, C1, R20, R00
Antlers - E25, E23, E21
Scarf - YG17, YG03, YG01
Bird - C3, R46, R24, R22, E31, E30, E50, Y38

I followed the sketch from the current Little Tangles Challenge.  

 

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Little Tangles Challenge #85  -  Sketch

Stamp:  Neat & Tangled - Get Yeti
Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Merry Little Christmas
Other:  Copics, dies, black glaze pen    

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable, indeed! I do love that cute little pup and the birdie! And adding on to the eyes of the two using a black glaze is a splendid idea, really brightens them up! Your pattern paper looks absolutely beautiful, totally worth hoarding it!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Little Tangles challenge!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable!! I love how you used the sketch and its the perfect Christmas card. The patterned paper is beautiful and your colouring of the puppy and his bird friend are simply gorgeous. I'm so glad you joined us this month at Little Tangles!!

    ReplyDelete