Monday, October 30, 2017

I'm Bats About You

Good morning everyone!  Since Halloween is tomorrow, I've been busy making Halloween cards.


I've used this cute Witch Way Is The Candy? stamp set to make lots of cards recently ... hope you're not tired of them lol.  I colored the images with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating die-namics.  I used the Stitched Triple Peek-A-Boo Window & Edge to cut my cardstock and sponged distress ink onto my cardbase behind the three windows.  I used a black glaze pen on the bat's and cat's eyes and adhered the images with foam tape.  The colorful pattern paper is from Pink & Main.

Copics Used:
Pumpkin - YR18, YR14, YR12, Y35, E25, E23, E21
Bat - E02, E00, E000, W5, W3, W1
Cat - E02, E00, E000, W3, W1, W0, YG01

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - BB Witch Way Is The Candy?
Paper:  Pink & Main - Not Too Spooky; Neenah
Other:  Copics, distress inks, black glaze pen, white embossing powder

2 comments:

  1. Fun and cute card Anita! That pretty paper is the perfect add.. it's almost like an embellishment on its own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous as always are your cards x

    ReplyDelete