Friday, March 1, 2024

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge

Good morning crafty friends!  Today I'm guest designing for the Caffeinated Christmas Challenge #27

The theme for March is Green.  In order to play along, you must link a new Christmas/Holiday themed card with green.  Your card can be coffee, tea, or hot cocoa!  Check out the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge blog for all the details!  I used images from the adorable Mama Elephant Hot Cocoa stamp set to create my card.  I inked a stitched rectangle with Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide Ink, splattered it with thinned white gouache, and stamped a few small snowflakes with white pigment ink.  I adhered the stitched rectangle to layers of green and red cardstock.  I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set along the bottom of my card.  I colored the images with copics and fussy cut them.  I used a black gel pen on the penguin and deer eyes and used a white gel pen to add some highlights.  I adhered the images to my card with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment