Wednesday, March 6, 2024

You Make Me A Happy Camper

Good morning friends!  Today I'm over on the Heffy Doodle Blog sharing this fun scene card!


These sweet images are from the Happy Camper, Fireside Dreams, Nuts About You, and Deer To Me stamps.  I colored the images and die cut them using the Heffy Doodle Mini Die Cutting Machine and the coordinating dies.  


I stamped the trees from the Lovely Landscape stamp and die cut it using the Lovely Landscape dies.  I inked the grass with Rustic Wilderness and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks.  I inked the sky with Salvaged Patina, Broken China, and Prize Ribbon Distress Oxide Inks.  I splattered both the sky and grass with watercolor paints and thinned white gouache.

I adhered the landscape directly to the card base with liquid glue.  I heat embossed a the sentiment on black card stock and adhered it with foam tape.  I adhered all the images with foam tape.

I used a black gel pen on the birds' eyes and added spots to the mushrooms with a white gel pen.  I used crystal glaze on the camper tires.


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a beautiful day!

Hugs, Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment