Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Birthday Money Card

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a money card featuring products by My Favorite Things

I die cut the base of my card with white card stock using the Money Card Die-namics.  I used a Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink and a stencil to ink the clouds on the diecut panel.  I die cut the pocket and sentiment tab from white card stock using the Gift Card Pocket Die-namics.  I inked the pocket with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink and stamped a sentiment from the Balloon Besties stamp set.  I adhered the pocket to the base with tape.  I stamped the images and colored them with copics.  I die cut the images with the coordinating die-namics and adhered them to the money card.  I used a black gel pen on the critters' eyes and added highlights with a white gel pen.

I'm entering my card in the MFT Show Me The Money Card Challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment