Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Happy Easter

Good morning!  I'm sharing a fun Easter card featuring a digital stamp from the Amanda Jayne Designs etsy shop!

These cute images are called Easter Basket and Bunny Holding Carrot.  She has lots of adorable images in her etsy shop so be sure to check it out!  I inked a panel of card stock with Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink, splattered it with thinned white gouache and green ink, and adhered it to my card.  I printed the images on Neenah card stock, colored them with copics, and fussy-cut them.  I used both black and white gel pens on the bunny's eyes and adhered the images to my card with foam tape.  I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the bunny's nose to give it some shine!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous day.  Be sure to stop back tomorrow because I'll be sharing a new digital release by Streamside Studios!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment