Monday, March 11, 2024

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Monday!  Today I'm sharing a fun birthday card that I made for a challenge over on the MFT Blog.

This cute stamp set is Balloon Besties.  I believe it may be retired because I couldn't find it in their shop but they have lots of other stamp sets with adorable critters!  I followed the sketch on the MFT Blog for my card design.  I colored the bunny and balloons with copics and then colored strips of white card stock to match the balloons.  I used a black gel pen on the bunny eyes and then die cut the images with the coordinating dies.  I die cut a stitched rectangle from white card stock, inked it with Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Inks, and splattered it with thinned white gouache.  I die cut a hill with a die and inked it with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks.  I adhered the blue panel directly to my card and then attached the bunny, balloons, and hill with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the MFTWSC688

No comments:

Post a Comment