Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Happy Easter

Hello friends! I'm sharing a mini slimline Easter card featuring digital stamps from the LTTS Doodles Etsy shop!


These sweet bunnies are from the Spring Bunnies stamp set.  I printed the bunnies on Neenah card stock, colored them with copics, and fussy cut them.  I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the center of the flowers and polka dots to the girl bunny's top.  I used a black gel pen on the bunny's eyes, the overall button, and the carrot's eyes.  My card measures 3.25" x 6.25".  I inked a panel of bristol card with Spun Sugar and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Inks and splattered it with thinned white gouache.  I die cut a white frame from card stock and adhered it to my card with foam tape.  I adhered the bunnies with foam tape and stamped a sentiment from my stash in the center of the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Hugs, Anita

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Anita, you are the winner of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge $25 gift voucher! Please email us at simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com to claim your prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your SSS Challenge win...much deserved! I adore this card :-)

    ReplyDelete