Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Buzzin' By To Say Hi

Good morning crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring a new digital release by Streamside Studios


These cute stamps are from the Spring Squishies set!  There are lots of adorable images included in this set which makes it perfect for lots of different occasions.  My mini slimline card measures 3.5" x 6.5".  I stenciled clouds on the card using Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink.  I die cut a strip of grass, inked it with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks, and adhered it to the card with foam tape.  I colored the images with copics, fussy-cut them, and adhered them with foam tape also.  I used a white gel pen to add some highlights to the bees and flower centers.


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous day! 

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment