Wednesday, March 20, 2024

A Box Full Of Hugs And Kisses

Hello friends!  Today I'm over on the Heffy Doodle Blog sharing a fun storyboard card.

I cut a panel of white cardstock and inked it with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink.  I used the Imperial Storyboard Backdrop Die to cut a frame from white cardstock.  I adhered the frame onto the inked panel with foam tape to give my card some dimension.  I stamped images from the Wrapped With Love stamp set and colored them with copics.  

I die cut the images using the Heffy Doodle Mini Die Cutting Machine and the coordinating Wrapped With Love dies.  I stamped a sentiment on the card and then adhered the images with foam tape.  I used a black gel pen on the cat and bunny eyes and the dog's nose.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: