Sunday, March 24, 2024

Sending Hugs

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for a challenge over on the My Favorite Things Blog! 

I used images and a sentiment from retired sets for today's card.  The images are from the Fox and Friends set, and the sentiment is from the Joyful Heart Bears set.  I used the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax to die cut white cardstock.  I applied Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink to the top portion of the card to resemble the sky.  I colored the images with copics and die cut them using the coordinating dienamics.  I used a black gel pen on the bear's eyes and nose.  I adhered the images with foam tape and then stamped a sentiment below the scene.

Copics:

Bear - E35, E33, E31; R22; E53, E51, E50

Plane - YG17, YG13, YG01; C5, C3, C1

Clouds - BV20, BG70

I'm entering my card in the My Favorite Things Color Challenge 232.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment