Saturday, March 9, 2024

You're The Zest

Happy Saturday!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for a color challenge over on the MFT Blog.

These cute images are from the Squeeze The Day stamp set.  I die cut a panel of white card stock using the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax Dienamic.  I inked the panel with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink and then splattered it with white gouache and thinned pink ink.  I colored the images with copics and used a black gel pen on the critters' eyes.  I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the card with foam tape.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the set below the scene.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the MFT Color Challenge 231 and the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Add A Sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment