Monday, March 25, 2024

Hoppy Easter

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun Easter card that features both clear and digital stamps by Streamside Studios.

The bunnies, cupcake, and carrots are from the Cupcake Critters Bunny digital stamp set.  I printed them on Neenah cardstock, colored them with copics, and fussy-cut them.  I inked the front of my card with distress oxide ink and then adhered the images with foam tape.  The sentiment is from the Sweet Easter Friends clear stamp set.  I added a few sequins from the Sparkling Snow mix. 

Copics:

Bunnies - C3, C1, C0; R20; E02, E01, E00, E000

Carrots - E23, YR68, YR65, YR61; YG17, YG13, YG01

Cupcake - B02, B01, B00, B000; E33, E31; YR02, YR00, YR000

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Easter/Spring


No comments:

Post a Comment