Wednesday, February 28, 2024

You Make Me Smile

Good morning friends!  I have a fun card to share today that features both digital and clear stamps by Streamside Studios.

I cut a panel of bristol card to measure 4.25" x 5.5" and inked it with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink.  I splattered it with diluted Salvaged Patina and white gouache, and adhered it to my card base.  Next, I diecut two slopes from bristol card and inked them with Tea Dye and Walnut Stain Distress Inks.  I splattered the slopes of dirt with both thinned brown acrylic paint and white gouache, and adhered them to my card.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the All The Feels stamp set.  I printed the bunnies and carrots from the Cupcake Critters Bunny digital stamp set, colored them with copics, and fussy-cut them.  I adhered some of the carrots directly to card with liquid glue.  The bunnies and a few of the carrots were adhered with foam tape to give my card some dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing day!

Hugs, Anita  

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Had to stop and after seeing your adorable card on the SSS Challenge site...adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete