Friday, August 22, 2014

Your Next Stamp - Fun Friday Challenge

Happy Friday friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Fun Friday Challenge over on the Your Next Stamp Fun Friday Challenge Blog.  


This image is Tobi With Love, a digital image available over in the Your Next Stamp shop.  I colored the image with copics and colored pencils.  I added some polka dots to the package using white acrylic paint.  This image is actually a Christmas image but I think it works perfectly for a birthday card too.   




To enter the challenge you need to follow the sketch and/or the inspiration photo.  Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog to find all the challenge details and to see the fabulous work by the DT!

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Tobi with Love
Paper:  My Mind's Eye; Bazzill; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, seam binding, MFT Fishtail Flag Layers, button, white acrylic paint

4 comments:

  1. Cute as can be Anita. I love that pink button and how the present acts like bg. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of those images that makes you go Awwwww!!! Super, super cute!!! Great little card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image and its beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have found that buttons in the middle of bows are a love of mine. I don't know why, either! This card is so pretty and the image is adorable. GREAT papers, once again, to compliment the image. And the seam binding makes a very sweet bow! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete