Tuesday, August 12, 2014

By LORi Designs - Lollipop Watermelon Smile

Good morning everyone!  I hope you're having a fabulous week so far.  Today I'm sharing a card using one of the adorable images from By LORi Designs.


This sweetie is Lollipop Watermelon Smile.  I colored her with copics and then added the grass using colored pencils.  I added some twine and sequins to finish my card.  Be sure to check out the By LORi Designs shop for lots of adorable images.
 
Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  By LORi Designs - Lollipop Watermelon Smile; Your Next Stamp - sentiment
Paper:  Bazzill; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, twine, sequins

4 comments:

  1. A stunning CAS design Anita. So colourful and I love how you used the twine.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS!! Those sequins are perfect!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' cute Anita. I love all the white, how you grounded her and the fun sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh such a cute CAS card Anita! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete