Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Sweet Hello

Good morning everyone!  Today I'm sharing one of Jo's newer releases in her Time For Tea Designs etsy shop.




This beautiful image is called Pretty Summer Dress and it's a digital image so no waiting for the snail mail ... yay!  I colored her with copics and then added some punched flowers with pearls.  Jo's got tons of adorable images so be sure to stop by and check out her shop here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
613 Avenue Create Challenge 85  -  Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge 70  -  Anything Goes
Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge 42  -  Anything Goes


Stamps:  Time For Tea Designs - Pretty Summer Dress; Your Next Stamp - sentiment
Paper:  Bazzill - Vintage Market; Neenah
Other:  Copics, EK Success flower punches, pearls, MFT Fishtail Flag Layers  

2 comments:

  1. She is a doll!!! Pink and green is always such a great girly color!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable image coloreod magnificently. And my favorite color combination. Need I say more? Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete