Wednesday, August 20, 2014

SPD08 - Anything Goes


Happy Wednesday everyone!  We have a new challenge starting today over on the SugarPea Designs Blog.   






Our challenge is Anything Goes.  I used this sweet Pizza My Heart and colored him with my copics.  I love this little pizza guy and of course there are lots of fabulous sentiments in the stamp set too.  So go grab your favorite stamps (we hope they're SugarPea Designs, but they don't have to be) and make a card to enter our challenge.



We only have a few rules…

 Play along with ANY stamp you’d like – Winner is chosen at random to keep things fair, but if the winners project features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the voucher to $15
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with any other challenge(s)
  • Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPD08 so we can easily find your work.
  • Add your name and link to your card or project in the InLinkz
 
 
    Sugar Snap Collection Pizza My Heart
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Anita
 
I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
613 Avenue Create Challenge 85  -  Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps & More 109  -  Clean and Simple
 
Stamps:  SugarPea Designs - Pizza My Heart
Paper:  Fancy Pants - Everyday Circus; Bazzill; Neenah
Other:  Copics
 

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful is your card what a lovely image and gorgeous layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you make that brick background or is it paper, cause its perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card with lovely layout, like the brick background. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it normal for this stamp to make me hungry?? Lol!! Very cool, love the brick in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fabulous Anita. Love everything about this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fantastic coloring on this little pizza maker. This is just adorable...and it's only 7:30am but I'm thinking of pizza for dinner now! This is so cute. I love it! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete