Sunday, August 3, 2014

Friendship is the Sweetest Flower

Good evening everyone!  I don't usually post so late in the day but my computer has been making my life difficult ... unfortunately, I think it is dying a slow death.  I've been trying to nurse it along because I really don't want to fork out a bunch of $$$ for a new one but I think I'm just going to have to go 'puter shopping this week.  Anyway, you didn't stop by to listen to me whine, did ya?  So let me share a new card with you.


This image is from the Love You Bunches stamp set by SugarPea Designs.  I often find myself reaching for this set because of all the great sentiments that are included.  I colored this sweetie with copics and cut her out using a stitched circle die.  Some twine, punched flowers, and pearls finished off my card.

Store-Love-you-Bunches

Here's a photo of the entire stamp set.  Like I said, this set is so versatile and I love the sentiments! 

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  SugarPea Designs - Love You Bunches
Paper:  Authentique - Flourish; Bazzill; Neenah
Other:  Copics, twine, EK Success flower punches, Martha Stewart fern punch, pearls, MFT Stitched Circles, Spellbinder Nestabilities

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, love the papers you used with her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel, computers are so darn expensive, but I can't function without mine!! lol! This little girl is a total doll! I still need to get my hands on this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card which shows lots of lovely details x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love how you put designer papers together Anita. She is too cute and I love your punched flowers.

    ReplyDelete