Friday, August 8, 2014

Your Next Stamp - Fun Friday Challenge

Happy Friday friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Fun Friday Challenge over on the Your Next Stamp Fun Friday Challenge.


This image is Pretty Bauble, a digital image available over in the Your Next Stamp shop.  I colored the image with copics and then added Glamour Dust to the tree ornament.  This is the first Christmas card I've made this year.  I think I'd better get busy making more since this is already August!  Where has this year gone? 



To enter the challenge you need to follow the sketch and/or the inspiration photo.  Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog to find all the challenge details and to see the fabulous work by the DT!  Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs, Anita
 
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp - Pretty Bauble; Stampavie - sentiment
Paper:  Pink Paislee - Snow Village; Bazzill; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Glamour Dust, MFT Fishtail Flags Layers, felt heart

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable Xmas card!! I have actually started making a few myself! (ok, only like 4, but still...) Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful as always you are so creative with your cards x

    ReplyDelete