Monday, August 25, 2014

By LORi Designs - Sweet Pea Baby Addy

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Today I'm sharing a sweet little baby card.


This cutie is Sweet Pea Baby Addy and you can find her in the By LORi Designs digi shop.  I colored her with copics and kept the design very clean and simple.  I added a little pink bow and a diecut baby rattler.  If you need to add to your stash of baby cards be sure to stop by the By LORi Designs Digi Shop to pick up some adorable images :)

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
CAS on Sunday Challenge 40 - Rock A Bye Baby
Sweet 7 Digital Designs Challenge 2  -  Baby

Stamp:  By LORi Designs - Sweet Peas Baby Addy
Paper:  Bazzill; Neenah
Other:  Copics, ribbon, CC Designs die

6 comments:

  1. Ok, seriously love this!!! What a great close up!!! This turned out completely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is sooooooo sweet! the cutiest thing I ever seen! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Cute! Cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Sweet 7 Designs! We hope to see you again next time!
    -Mari K.
    Sweet 7 Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, this is so cute! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete