Thursday, August 21, 2014

7KCF - Lawn Fawn

Good morning everyone!  Today I'm sharing a little get well card I made for a post over on the 7KCF Blog.


This cute stamp set is Get Well Soon stamps and coordinating Get Well Soon die cuts from Lawn Fawn.  I stamped the images with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored them with copics.  Then I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.  I think this set makes the cutest get well cards.  Who wouldn't feel better after receiving one of these cuties?  And obviously, this was a very quick and easy card too.  You can link to the products below.


 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a great day!
 
Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge 109 - Clean and Simple
Papertake Weekly Challenge  -  To Die For
Scrappers Delights Challenge 29  -  Anything Goes With Die Cuts
The Corrosive Challenge 207  -  B Unique (bottle, bird, bandage)
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow Anita, this is a gorgeous CAS design and will definitely make anyone feel much better.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is perfect!! I think I just might have all of the stuff to make this!! Super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Anita, love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great copic colouring! very smooth gradient of colours! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! Simple and sweet! Good luck in The Corrosive Challenge this fortnight!
    DebbieM TCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool, Anita. Such a cute get well card and I love your colouring! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an absolutely adorable card! It is just so sweet and fun! Love that cute little birdie nurse! x

    ReplyDelete