Wednesday, August 27, 2014

7KCF Challenge - Teddy Bear Love

Happy Wednesday!  We have a new challenge for you over on the 7KCF Challenge Blog.  Our challenge is "anything goes" with an optional twist of "Die-alicious" (use more than one die)!



I used this sweet Teddy Bear Love stamp from Magnolia and colored her with copics.  I used the Classic Oval Nestabilities to mat the image, and the Standard Circle Nestabilities for the sentiment.  I used the Scalloped Banner Die from La-La Land Crafts and added some Melissa Frances pearls to the banner.  Be sure to stop by the 7KCF Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the team is sharing today!

Products from the 7KCF store:
 
Cream Pearls from Melissa Frances


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita
 


5 comments:

  1. This is just so sweet Anita. I love love how you colored her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waw the colours are really pretty and the layout just gorgeous. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous anita.fabulous bright colours and papers and your tilda is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. I love your coloring on this very cute image. GREAT papers and I like the minimum embellishments of the bow so that the papers and image are what caught my attention. Not that I don't like lots of 'stuff', cause I make cards like that! This card is just so appealing as it is!! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete