Monday, August 18, 2014

By LORi Designs - Lollipop Prue

Happy Monday everyone!  Wow, it's been almost a week since I've posted anything on this blog.  My computer had been acting up and then it finally died on me :(   I now have a new computer and a much lighter wallet!  So anyway, I have a new card to share today.




This little sweetie is Lollipop Prue and you can find her over in the By LORi Designs digi shop.  I colored her with copics and paper-pieced her dress.  I finally decided to start using some of those pretty washi tapes I've been hoarding - love the bright colors!  And of course, I had to add a few shiny sequins too.  This card was so quick and easy ... a great way to build up your stash of birthday cards!

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fantastic week.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge 207  -  Pink, Turquoise, Lime
Crafty Girls Challenge 24  -  Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Challenge  -  Anything Goes
DRS Designs Challenge 135  -  They Say It's Your Birthday
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge 190  -  Anything Goes

Stamps:  By LORi Designs - Lollipop Prue; Your Next Stamp - sentiment
Paper:  Neenah; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, washi tape, sequins 

7 comments:

  1. She is adorable!! I really should paper piece more often, it's super fun!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my this really lovely Anita! shame about your computer, I went through the same thing last month :) hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous card as always beautiful design and full of lots of lovely details x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anita this is gorgeous and love the washi tape on it. Thanks for joining in st Crafty Sentiments, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH Anita, she's so cute!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! LOve the paper piecing on her dress :) Thanks for playing at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete