I used Pure Magic from the Sugar Snap Collection. Isn't he a cutie? And of course there are great sentiments in the set too! I colored the image with copics and added some sparkle on the stars and wand. You can find this adorable stamp set in the SugarPea Designs Shoppe.
Our rules are very simple:
* Play along with any stamp you like - but if you use SugarPea Designs, we'll top your voucher up to $15!
* Feel free to rotate/flip the sketch, or exchange any shapes for what works with your design, just make sure the sketch is recognizable!
* Combine our sketch with any other challenge(s) (except another sketch!)
* Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPDSS09 so that we may check out your beautiful work
* Add your link to the linkup on the SugarPea Designs Blog. You'll find our current challenges on the sidebar.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Stamps: SugarPea Designs - Pure Magic
Paper: Carta Bella - Well Played; Bazzill; Neenah
Other: Copics, Nestabilities, MFT Fishtail Flags Layers, Glamour Dust