Thursday, August 7, 2014

7KCF - Wild Rose Studio

Good morning everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for a post over on the 7KCF Blog.


This adorable and yummy stamp is Bunny With Cake from Wild Rose Studio.  If you're not familiar with their stamps, you can check them out here in the 7KCF Shop.  I colored the image with my copics and colored pencils and used added some sequins.  I love the sparkle that the sequins add to a card!  The banner is by La-La Land Crafts and I added some pearls to the banner.  You can link to all these products below.

 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Crafting For All Seasons 83  -  Feature a Creature
Red Rubber Inspirationals Challenge 132  -  Polka Dots

8 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous card as always beautiful design and full of lots of lovely details and that cake looks delicious Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute card with an adorable image. Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafting For All Seasons challenge. Hugs, DT Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card design and colors Anita.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...what a super sweet card!!! Love the colors and your polka dots are great! Thank you for joining the challenge at Red Rubber Inspirationals! Lynda - DT Champion Red Rubber Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card!! Love the sweet image and fun colors used!! Thanks for joining us at Red Rubber Inspirationals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! Fantastic colors and banner! Thanks for joining us @ Red Rubber Inspirationals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab Anita, I love that image & the bright coloured background :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete