Monday, August 21, 2023

So Berry Happy

Happy Monday crafty friends!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  Today I'm sharing a clean and simple card featuring a clear stamp set from the Streamside Studios Etsy shop!


The large sentiment and strawberries are from the Berry Sweet Mice clear stamp set.  I've had this pretty strawberry paper in my stash forever and thought it would be perfect for this clean and simple card.  I diecut a rectangle from white cardstock, applied Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink, and stamped the large sentiment as the focal point.  I stamped two strawberries, colored them with copic markers, and fussy cut them.  I adhered the strawberries with foam tape to give some dimension to my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita 

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Clean and Simple

No comments:

Post a Comment