Monday, August 28, 2023

Happy Halloween

Good evening crafty friends!  I'm sharing a card I made for the sketch challenge over at My Favorite Things.  


This cute little trick-or-treater is from the new Delightful Halloween stamp set.  I followed the MFTWSC 660 and used some colorful Doodlebug Design paper from my stash.  I cut a small rectangle from white cardstock and sponged it with Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink.  I spattered the cardstock with white gouache and matted it onto black cardstock.  I colored the images with copics and fussy-cut them.  I used a black gel pen on the kitty's eyes and nose, and used a white gel pen to add highlights to the cheeks.  I adhered the images to the inked rectangle with foam tape.  I heat-embossed one of the sentiments from the set and also used foam tape to adhere the sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

I'm also entering my card in the Simon Says Challenge - Bright and Cheerful

  

No comments:

Post a Comment