Thursday, August 17, 2023

Berry Happy Birthday!

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring some sweet and adorable mice from the Streamside Studios Etsy Shop!   

These cute images are from the Berry Sweet Mice clear stamp set.  There are lots of images and sentiments included in this set.  I diecut a scalloped shaped card, along with two circles from white cardstock.  I sponged the scallop and one circle with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink.  I diecut a smaller piece of cardstock and sponged it with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distess Oxide Inks.  I adhered the grassy area to the pink circle and then matted that on the white diecut circle.  I adhered these layers to the scalloped card.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set.  I colored the images with copics, fussy cut them, and adhered them to my card with foam tape.  This was a quick and easy birthday to add to my stash!

Copics:

Mice - C1, C0, C00; E01, E00, E000; R20

Strawberry - R29, R27, R24, R22; YG17, YG03, YG01

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment