Monday, August 28, 2023

Berry Happy Hello

Happy Monday friends!  Today I'm sharing a card celebrating the new Streamside Studios website!

Streamside Studios is excited to share the news of their new website and they're offering some fun new products.  Stop by their shop to checkout all the goodies in the store and to sign up for their newsletter.  To celebrate the opening, Streamside Studios is having a hop over on Instagram where they're giving away two $50 e-gift cards and they're also giving away two of their My Favorite Cupcake sets so you have four chances to win. 

I used the adorable new Berry Sweet Mice clear stamp set to create my card.  I colored the images with copics and fussy-cut them.  I created a four-window frame on my card and then adhered the images with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing week!

Hugs, Anita    

No comments:

Post a Comment