Thursday, July 21, 2022

Thinking Of You - Hello Bluebird Summer Challenge

Good afternoon friends!  Today I'm sharing a slimline card featuring some adorable images and dies from the latest Hello Bluebird release.  I made this card for the Hello Bluebird Summer Challenge over on Instagram.

My slimline card measures 3.5" x 8.5".  I sponged the base of my card with Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Tumbled Glass, and Broken China Distress Oxide Inks.  I used the Partly Cloudy Slimline Die to the the frame from white cardstock and adhered it to my card front.  I adhered a few of the diecut clouds on the card also.

I stamped images from the Carried Away and Forest Fawns stamp sets, colored them with copics, and diecut them with the coordinating dies.  I used a black glaze pen on the critter's eyes and adhered the images with foam tape.  I heat embossed the sentiment and also adhered it with foam tape.


Copics Used:

Bunnies - E31, E30, E50; R20, R00; E01, E000

Balloons - BV000, Y18, Y15, Y13, Y11; RV55, RV52, RV10

Bird - B05, B02, B000; R20; Y38


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita    

No comments:

Post a Comment