Monday, July 18, 2022

Happy Birthday

Good morning and happy Monday!  I hope you had an amazing weekend.  Today I'm sharing a fun shaker card featuring a digital stamp from the LTTS Doodles Etsy Shop

I cut a panel of bristol card that measures 4.25" x 5.5".  I sponged the panel with Antique Linen, Spun Sugar, and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Inks and then spattered it with water and white gouache.  I decided to make an edge-to-edge shaker so once I had my acetate adhered on three sides, I added clear sequins and stars and then sealed up the fourth side of the shaker.  I adhered the panel to the front of my card.  I printed the adorable birthday girl from the Lulu Birthday stamp set on Neenah cardstock and colored it with copics.  I used a white gel pen on the hat pompom and a black gel pen on the overall buttons.  I adhered the birthday girl directly to the acetate.  I sponged a strip of bristol with the Worn Lipstick and stamped the sentiment using a stamp from my stash.  I apologize for the glare on the card but I find it so hard to get a good photograph of shaker cards because of the acetate.

Copics:
Hair - E37, E99, E97, YR21
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Clothes/Hat - BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11; RV25, RV23, RV21, RV10; BV000, Y19, Y15, Y13
Cupcake: E44, E43, E42; E33

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment