Monday, July 18, 2022

I Hope Your Birthday Is Poppin'

Hello crafty friends!  I have a sweet birthday card I made for a sketch challenge on the My Favorite Things Blog

I found some time to play along with the MFTWSC 602 this week!  I stamped these cute images from the Purr-fect Pairs stamp set and colored them with my copics.  I used a black gel pen on their eyes and a white gel pen to add some highlights to the kitties and fish balloons.  I sponged two rectangles with Mowed Lawn, Tumbled Glass, and Broken China distress Oxide Inks.  I spattered the rectangles with water, white gouache, and watercolors paints.  Once dry, I adhered them to my card base.  I stamped one of the fun sentiments and heat-embossed it in white on black cardstock.  I adhered all the images and the sentiment with foam tape.

Copics:

Kitties - C3, C1, C0, C00, R20; E31, E30, E50, R20

Fish - V09, V06, V05, V04, V01; BG09, BG07, BG05, BG02; RV29, RV25, RV23, RV21

Thanks so much for stopping by.  

Hugs, Anita 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty is your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. Love the layout. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete