Sunday, August 28, 2022

Hello Friends

Hello sweet friends!  Life has been crazy and my mojo took a very long vacation so it's been quite a while since I've shared a card on my blog.  Today I'm sharing a card I made using a cute stamp set by Honey Bee Stamps.


I am in a card group with a few sweet Instagram friends and this is the card I made for our latest swap.  I inked the base of my card with Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks.   I stamped the flowers and bee from the Sweet Honey Bee stamp set, colored them with copics, and diecut them with the coordinating dies.  I used a black gel pen on the bee's eyes and a white gel pen on the cheeks.  I adhered the images with foam tape and added a sentiment from a Gina K stamp set.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita    

1 comment: