Sunday, May 22, 2022

Swimming By To Say Hello

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a cute little mermaid from the LTTS Doodles Etsy Shop.


I diecut a stitched rectangle from white cardstock and used the Watercolor Wash Rectangle Stencil from My Favorite Things to make an inky ocean for the bunny mermaid.  I sponged Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch, and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Inks over the stencil and then spattered it with water, gouache, and dark blue paint.  I heat embossed a sentiment from the Greeting Farm in white embossing powder.  I colored the images with copics and fussy cut them.  I used a black glaze pen on the eyes and a white gel pen to add some highlights.

Copics:
Bunny Mermaid - E53, E51, E50; V09, V06, V04, V01
Turtle - YG67, YG63, YG61
Fish - Y38, Y18, Y15; BG05, BG01, B000

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment