Monday, May 16, 2022

Reverse Confetti - May Stock Your Stash

Good morning friends!  We had beautiful weather and got to spend lots of time with family so I had a wonderful weekend; I hope you did as well!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Reverse Confetti May Stock Your Stash Challenge.

The theme for this month's challenge is Birthday so I pulled out some products from the May release for my challenge card!  I used the new Folklore Cover Plate Confetti Cuts to diecut the cover for my card from white cardstock.  This Confetti Cuts is currently out of stock but should be back in the shop shortly!  You can leave your email address in the Reverse Confetti shop and they'll notify you when it's been restocked. 

I stamped the adorable dog, party hat, and balloons from the new Birthday Buddies stamp set and colored them with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the dog's eyes and added crystal glaze to his nose.  I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images.  I diecut the images with the Birthday Buddies Confetti Cuts.

I used the Large Rainbow Circle Confetti Cuts to diecut the circle from bristol card.  I sponged the bristol card with distress oxide inks and adhered it to my card.  I adhered all the images with foam tape for dimension and then adhered the sentiment.

I hope you play along in the Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash May Challenge - you still have lots of time to join in the fun!  The random winner receives a $20 gift certificate to the shop!



Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing day!

Hugs, Anita






No comments:

Post a Comment