Monday, May 9, 2022

Paperie Ink New Release

Good morning friends!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.  Today I'm sharing a card featuring a new release by Paperie Ink!  

These cute images are from the new stamp set A Chameleon.  I colored the images with copics and used a black glaze pen on their eyes.  These chameleons are so fun to color because you can make them any color you want, right?  Even multi-colored!  I diecut all the chameleons and their fly friends with the coordinating dies.  I diecut the cover frame from white cardstock and sponged distress oxide inks behind the frame openings.  I stamped one of the sentiments and then added all the images with foam tape.  Be sure to stop by Paperie Ink to check out the complete release!

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing week!

Hugs, Anita  

No comments:

Post a Comment