Sunday, May 15, 2022

I Hope Your Birthday Is Poppin'

Good evening friends!  I hope you've had a wonderful weekend.  I found some time to craft today and I'm sharing a card I using a new-to-me stamp set from My Favorite Things 

These sweet images are from the Purr-fect Pairs stamp set.  I colored the kitty and fish balloons with copics and used a white gel pen to add some highlights.  I diecut the images using the coordinating Purr-fect Pairs Dienamics.  I sponged distress inks onto two strips of cardstock and adhered them to the front of my card.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set and then adhered all the images with foam tape.

Copics:

Kitty - C1, C0, C00; E01, E000; R20, R00

Balloons - B69, B66, B63; YR07, YR04, YR02, YR00; RV17, RV14, RV13, RV11

I'm entering my card in the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 593.


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment