Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Your Next Stamp May Release Preview

Good morning everyone!  I'm so excited to be guest designing for Your Next Stamp for their Previews for the May New Release!


Today I'm featuring the new Unicorn Dreams Stamp Set.  This set comes with two adorable unicorn images and lots of different sentiments.  I colored the unicorn with copics and diecut it using the coordinating die.  I sponged Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink on bristol card and spattered it with water.  Once dry, I adhered clouds that I diecut from white cardstock using the Puffy Cloud Border Die Set.  I adhered the unicorn using foam tape and then added a few of the tiny stars included in the stamp set.

Copics:
C5, C3, C1, C0, C00; R30, R00; E01, E00, E000; RV55, RV63, RV10; YG17, YG03,YG01; BG09, BG05, BG01; V17, V15, V12

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog for details on all the Giveaways happening during their Previews!  The big reveal is Thursday, May 20, and we will be having a hop on Instagram so be sure to join us!



The May 2021 new release will be available in the YNS Store this Thursday, May 20, 2021!   

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your guest designing your card is so adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG luv the colors in your unicorn. The clouds add the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magical card! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you, Anita. Very exciting, indeed. I love your darling card. Beautifully designed, and I love your uincorn colouring too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card. I love the chubby unicorn, and the clouds. I like how they are above and below...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling. I'm not a unicorn person, but this card would be so sweet for a little one! Sitting on a cloud is adorable and a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! Love the cute unicorn...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Love the unicorn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card. Love the cute unicorn and pink sky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really adorable. Love the unicorn set.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's so regal perched on the cloud, fab palette used to colour this image!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. I like how you colored the unicorn.

    ReplyDelete