Monday, May 24, 2021

Spreading Love

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring a stamp set from Paperie Ink.

This sweet little bear and his bird friends are from the Three Bears stamp set.  I decided to make a mini slimline card that measures 3.5" x 6.5".  I stenciled clouds using Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink.  I sponged a diecut grass border with Mowed Lawn and adhered it to the card with foam tape.  I stamped all the images on Neenah, ran them through my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the bear's eye.  I adhered all the images with foam tape.  The sentiment is from the Bear Hugs stamp set. 

Copics:

Bear - E55, E53, E51, E50; N8; E01, E000

Bicycle - V12, V01, V000; C7, C5

Birds - B02, B01, B000, V000; Y35

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment