Monday, May 17, 2021

May All Your Troubles Be Bubbles

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring a stamp set from Paperie Ink.


These sweet bubble bunnies are from the Hello Spring stamp set.  This stamp set is so fun and includes lots of bunnies and bubbles, along with a couple of perfect sentiments!  I made a slimline card measuring 3.5" x 8.5".  I sponged distress oxide inks on Bristol card and diecut them using circles dies.  I spattered the circles with water and dried them with a paper towel.  Next, I diecut a mat for each circle using white cardstock.  I adhered the circles with foam tape to my card.

I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, ran them through my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I also adhered the bunnies and some of the bubbles with foam tape.  I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the bunny noses and all the bubbles.

Copics:
Bunnies - C3, C1, C0, C00; R20
Bubbles - V01, V00; BG10, BG000; RV00, RV000; Y00, Y000  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have an awesome week!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: