Monday, May 10, 2021

You Mean The World To Me

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring a stamp set from Paperie Ink.


This hot air balloon and sweet bunnies are from the Balloon Ride stamp set.  This set includes several different hot air balloons along with several different sets of cute animals!  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, ran them through my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I stenciled some clouds onto a 4.25" x 5.5" panel of white cardstock and adhered it to the base of my card.  I diecut a stitched rectangle frame, attached some diecut clouds to the back of the frame, and then attached the frame to my card with foam tape.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set and then adhered the balloon and bunnies with foam tape.  I diecut a few tiny hearts, glued them to the clouds, and then added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the hearts.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita  

No comments:

Post a Comment