Monday, October 26, 2020

Oh So Merry

Good morning!  I'm sharing a Christmas card using both new and older stamps from Paperie Ink.  They have lots of new stamps in the shop so if you haven't checked them out recently, stop by their shop -- you won't be disappointed!

The sleigh and reindeer are from the new Santa Here stamp set and the trees are from the Happy Holi-yay stamp set.  I cut a piece of navy cardstock to 3.75" x 8.5 " and inked the edges with Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink.  I heat-embossed the sentiment and then spattered the ight sky with white paint.

I diecut two snowy slopes, inked the edges with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink, and adhered them to the card.  I stamped all the images, ran them through my ScanNCut, and then colored them with copics.  I added some silver cord behind the sleigh and reindeer and then adhered all the images with foam tape for dimension.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: