Monday, October 5, 2020

Let Our Hearts Be Full

Good morning everyone!  I'm sharing a preview of one of the new Paperie Ink stamp sets that will be released on October 10th!


These adorable images are from the new Many Thanks stamp set.  The die is also part of the new release.  These stamps and die will be available in the shop on October 10th, along with five other new stamp sets.  This set is perfect for all your fall and Thanksgiving cards.


I used the die to cut the tree scene from brown cardstock.  I sponged distress inks on bristol card and spattered it with water.  Once dry, I stamped one of the sentiments from the new set and adhered the tree scene.  I colored all the images with copics and used a black glaze pen on the critters' noses and eyes.  I fussy-cut the images and adhered them to the card with foam tape. 


I sponged some distress inks on bristol and diecut the leaves using the die that's part of the tree scene die set.  I adhered those to the trees, along with a few on the ground.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita 

1 comment: