Monday, October 19, 2020

Oh So Merry

Good morning!  I'm sharing a Christmas card using a new stamp set from Paperie Ink.  If you haven't checked out their latest stamp and die release be sure to stop by their shop -- you won't be disappointed!


These adorable bears are from the new So Merry stamp set and the diecut trees are from the Slimline Forest Scene Die.  The bird and mistletoe are from earlier Paperie Ink stamp sets.  I used the Slimline Forest Scene Die die to cut six trees;  I shaded three of the trees with my copics and glued two layers together to make the trees more substantial.  I sponged Peacock Feathers and Blueprint Sketch distress inks on bristol card and spattered it with thinned acrylic paint.  Once dry, I stamped the sentiment and adhered the trees. 


I diecut a snowy slope from white cardstock and sponged the top edge with Peacock Feathers.  I adhered the slope to my card with foam tape.  I diecut a stitched rectangle frame from white cardstock and adhered it to my card.  I colored all the images with copics and adhered them to my card with foam tape. 

Copics Used:

Bears - E55, E53, E51, E50; E01, E000; N8

Scarf - R89, R85, R83, R81

Hat - BG05, BG02, BG01; YG17, YG03, YG01

Mistletoe - YG17, YG03, YG01; R37, R35, R32

Bird - R37, R35, R32

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Hugs, Anita

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. I love the way tou colored the trees. Witch colors did you use for them. This is my blog. Greetings Marja
    http://marjas-scrapfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marja! I shaded the trees with C5, C3, C1 and E42, E41.

      Delete