Monday, October 12, 2020

It's Beginning To Look Like Christmas

Good morning everyone!  I'm sharing a Christmas card using a new stamp set from Paperie Ink.  Paperie Ink just released six new fall and Christmas sets along with an amazing Slimline Forest Scene Die.  If you haven't seen them yet, be sure to stop by their shop and check them out.

These adorable images are from the new Like Christmas set.  I used the Slimline Forest Scene Die die to cut two scenes from white cardstock.  I shaded the trees on one of the diecuts with my copics and then glued the two layers together.  I sponged Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks on bristol card and spattered it with thinned acrylic paint.  Once dry, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment.  I diecut a snowy slope and adhered it directly to my card.  Next, I used foam tape to adhere the Slimline Forest Scene Die to my card.

I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, fussy-cut them, and colored them with my copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the critter eyes and noses, and I used a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen on the tree bow and ornaments.  I applied Glamour Dust to the stocking cuffs and the bird's hat, and applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the candy canes.  I added silver string to the tops of the stockings so they could "hang" on the trees.  I adhered all the images with foam tape for dimension. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita   

No comments:

Post a Comment