Monday, April 13, 2020

The Greeting Farm - April Previews Day 2

Hello and welcome to Day 2 of The Greeting Farm previews of the April release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new Be Kind.


This stamp set is perfect for so many different occasions!  In addition to the pretty florals, there are sweet little fairies, butterflies, and beautiful sentiments!  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, diecut them with my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I sponged distress oxide inks onto a diecut stitched rectangle and adhered the images with foam tape.  I used a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen on the butterflies and angel wings to give them a bit of sparkle.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for our third day of previews, and then our blog hop will be on Wednesday, April 15th!    In the meantime, stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the team created.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment