Monday, April 20, 2020

Hello Spring

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using a stamp from the Paperie Ink etsy shop.


These adorable images are from the Hap Bee stamp set.  This stamp set is currently on back order but it will be back in Sherry's Etsy shop soon!  I stamped all the little bees on Neenah cardstock, ran them through my ScanNCut, and then colored them with Copics.  I used a black glaze pen on their eyes and antennae and I added some Glamour Dust to their wings.  I used a honeycomb stencil and sponged Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink on a diecut stitched slimline rectangle.  I diecut several Hello Spring diecuts, glued the layers together, and adhered it to my card.  I stamped the bee's flights and then adhered the bees with foam tape.

Copics Used:
Bees - Y15, Y13, Y11, C7, C5, C3, B000

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita

Supplies:  Paperie Ink - Hap Bee stamps, copic markers, The Greeting Farm Hello Spring die, Memory Box honeycomb stencil, black glaze pen, Glamour Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment